A Brilliant Way to Insure Your Collector Car
We can cover all different types of collector vehicles including:
Classic/Antique, restored to original condition and at least 25 years old, Modern Classic
Hot Rod or Street Rod, modified, built before 1949
Replica or Kit Car
Original un-restored, at least 25 years old
Modified or Custom, built after 1948 and at least 25 years old
Exotic, rare or unique, in excess of $100,000 in appraised value
You've made a big investment in your prized vehicle. Now let Farm Family's collector car insurance help you protect your investment with coverage designed for car buffs by car buffs.
You will appreciate many important benefits, including:
- Personalized service through your local Farm Family agent. Our collector car insurance program is sold exclusively through dedicated, full-service Farm Family agents.
- Agreed Value coverage. If your specialty car is determined to be a total loss, we’ll pay the vehicle’s value as shown on your policy, minus deductible.
- Generous annual mileage. Up to 10,000 miles.
- Roadside service and flatbed towing.
- Repair facility of your choice. You decide what repair facility will restore it.
- Spare parts coverage. You may be eliglbe for $1,000 in coverage for loss to spare parts that you own.
It's important to us that you are protected. Your needs change and that’s why it’s critical to review your insurance every year. You can get a free, no-obligation review of your current insurance from a Farm Family agent. Go to FIND AN AGENT to locate an agent in your area.
Also look for our SAFETY AND LOSS CONTROL resources that can help protect you and your employees from everyday risks you face.